Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Hillbilly Miso Soup

Hillbilly Miso Soup.

Hillbilly Miso Soup

Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, hillbilly miso soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Hillbilly Miso Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Hillbilly Miso Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook hillbilly miso soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Hillbilly Miso Soup:

  1. {Prepare of water (I may have used a bit more).
  2. {Prepare of About 1lb tofu (I found a 14oz).
  3. {Prepare of parsley (sub for seaweed).
  4. {Make ready of full green onions.
  5. {Prepare of chicken bullion cubes (sub flavor for miso and dashi).

Steps to make Hillbilly Miso Soup:

  1. Chop tofu and add to the water with the 4 bullion cubes, using half of the cubes reccomended by package.
  2. Simply chop up parsley and onions while water comes to a boil.
  3. Add ingredients and leave on a light boil (low heat) for 20-30 minutes or until tofu begins to float and veggies begin to sink.
  4. I like simplicity so I added a bit of chives, dash of dill weed, and a pinch of sea salt to the mix before I finished. Enjoy!.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food hillbilly miso soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: